• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

[Appraisal] - Whats this Rock Crawler Worth? (Pic Heavy)

Evoc

Hello,

I got this Rock Crawler from a friend a little while ago as he was moving away so no longer needed it.

I don't really have anywhere to use it so im going to sell it but don't know much about it, He told me it had a few Titanium/Carbon upgrades but im not exactly sure what parts are upgraded.

From what i can see, It has a Novak The Goat 3S ESC, Novak Motor, 2x 3s LiPos, Novak Programming Lead, The tyres that are already on the Crawler are Proline Chisle, the 4 spare wheels and tyres are Losi Rock Claws (they look pretty much new), also has a Savox Titanium geared steering servo on the front.

It has 2 switches to turn it on, Im not exactly sure why? If anyone knows would appreciate them letting me know, It has a BEC next to the switches, also has a Novak Power Cap.

Heres the photos, Click to enlarge they are high res.

Os8z0l.jpg

tPk1il.jpg

r9V4pl.jpg

mWrXOl.jpg

wiGfnl.jpg

ke56Rl.jpg

9TFpsl.jpg

vK2Ujl.jpg

HPMKil.jpg

4K9ABl.jpg

0qBPel.jpg

KZaHPl.jpg

8YlSUl.jpg

UjW8Ll.jpg

mHeKnl.jpg

Thanks in advance

Oliver

sounds like he has a switch for the bec and one for the esc most people cut off the esc switch and use the battery plug as a switch much safer at least you know wen your model is on or off as for what its worth hard to say the guy has spent a lot of money on it by the looks of it , it has a dig setup you can cut power to two of the wheel to help you take very tight turns and looks like a set of alloy wheels i know just for a set of alloy wheel rims your looking at about 120 pounds from king corbra so if you got the car for lets say about 250 pounds and everything is working well then you got a good deal

Hey,

Appreciate the help alot.

Is the wheel locking thing what that Hitec servo is for? I haven't figured out how to set that up on my DX3S, Is it compatible with that transmitter?

Which wheels are worth alot the ones that are on it? They feel very heavy them wheels not sure if they've got weights in them or something.

From what i can tell everything works fine, i only drove it around the garden to test it all.

Edited by Evoc

The hitec servo is for the dig or wheel locking as you call it. Has nice upgraded dig set up to lower the c.o.g forget who makes the plate now for the servo but they were quite pricey.

You have a top spec brushless combo, good servo's and decent tyres

It should fetch