• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

2021- St annes/Lytham/Preston bashers

Unlikely at the moment, I have to wait in for an important delivery, and as usual all I know is that it'll be between 9am and 5pm. :(

Hiya guys , are any of you available for this Thursday ?

also I have changed the first post to make it abit more user friendly to new peeps

if you have any suggestions give me a shout

I probably won't know if I can make Thursday until Thursday. Got a bit of work on Wednesday that may well spill over, plus I also have a big delivery due.

• 2 weeks later...

The only problem with going out tomorrow is that it's Spring, and a school holiday, so will be really busy with people just lounging around getting ****** when an RC runs over their cucumber sandwiches on their picnic rug.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

sorry I haven't been active on this thread lately , I have been busy working as I have a new job which means less time for bashing :(

hoping to get this weekend off if anyone is free ?

• 1 month later...

Anyone up for this Thursday morning? Trying to get the slash rebuilt and possibly a new holder for the centre diff on the virus.

But I'm game if anyone else is.

my savage is dead atm but I should be able to get it running for Thursday , have you any 2s or 3s lipos I could use as I only have 1 battery ?

If I'm free then I'm up for a bash. However I probably won't know for sure until Thursday morning.

Yea I've got some 2s and some 3s so should be fine and I've got some 5s for the virus so it should be alright. Plus the flats around the corner so we could use that.

So if your up for it I'll be down proberly about 12-1ish and bash then if all goes well but I'll have to go around 3:30ish as I have work at 4:30

Edited by Juggernaut jims

Yea I've got some 2s and some 3s so should be fine and I've got some 5s for the virus so it should be alright. Plus the flats around the corner so we could use that.

So if your up for it I'll be down proberly about 12-1ish and bash then if all goes well but I'll have to go around 3:30ish as I have work at 4:30

sorry guys i cant make it tomorrow as i have been called into college to finish of some assignments  :yucky: , no work no play im afraid 

sorry to let you down , hopefully will be at the next one though 

• Like 1

Well, I wasn't sure until the last moment. Managed to get there for about 12:15, and bashed alone. :) Managed to entertain a few teenagers buy jumping the Summit around the skate park, then I went trailing around the lake. Had my GoPro going for a lot of the time, so I'll try and get a bit of video up later on.

• Like 1

Anyone fancy a bash this Thursday? I'm thinking of going to Park View, much better skate park, plus the BMX track too. It's usually empty during the day so not having to drive round kids.

Unfortunately for me i have just secured a new job which is 5 days a week 10 - 5 so i wont be able to make the Thursday bashes any more :(

Edited by leongordon234

Found out today that my daughter will be off school because of a strike. So that means I have a daughter to watch over, and the park will probably have loads of kids on it. So I'll probably not be out tomorrow now either. :(