• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Everything Savage XS

.AJ.

Right, I've got some money burning a hole .

I'm tempted by the XS and its not helped by you lot photoing and videoing it.

Although I can easily afford the kit or the RTR not sure I can add the electric I would want to the Kit and remain in budget.

So looks like RTR is the more viable option ATM>

I have 2 x 2700 2s and a 3000 3s so batteries don't seem to be a problem.

Anything else I need to look out for or budget for when I place an order ?

Dan

If you get the rtr make sure you have some way of programming the esc, ie a castle link. I've been told a lot of the problems with the ESC's is down to poor firmware and incorrect settings on timing and punch

Edited by .AJ.

Had a head on collision with a T-Maxx today, closing speed of around 45mph and this was the only damage

57cf6e6c.jpg

I also nailed a few double back flips today, I will post up the vids when they appear :)

• Like 1

ive got two shocks like that. car failsafed in the air then landed on its backside. esc has been funny since. keeps cutting out. though it cut out mid air makes me think theres another issue

Hi Chris

I would say the sway bar kit does work, I've had my XS round my local astro/carpet off road track and it didnt grip roll as much with the fitted, as for the motor it should fit, but I'm not sure if there will be room to fit the sensor cable if you wanted to it run sensored