• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anyone with FLM chassis on an E Maxx ?

b19jas

Looking to see if anyone has got an FLM chassis on their maxx truck, Emaxx specifically as I just snapped my stock chassis and no-one in the UK has one. If I am getting one from the US I might as well think about the FLM conversion. I am curious how the batts mount and so forth.

Thanks in advance.

There are literally thousands of guys running FLM chassis on their trucks- yes, most are on American forums but a maxx is a maxx so it makes no odds ( other than old 3906 version new 3903/05/08 version ). I like the new low CoG 3905 chassis myself if you don't do much jumping and prefer higher speeds and better handling, but the normal version is just as beefy and great for offroading over rougher terrain...

Thanks guys. Seeing it in the flesh I aint sure about it now. Does it supply mounting holes for original location of ESC and receiver box?

ESC yes, Rx box; not on my older version, but I'm sure the newer ones do. Email mike at rcmonster for confirmation. If you get one, I'd suggest an rpm set-up for the wishbones, not as bling, but better for bashing. I have other pics if you wanna see them?

Thanks guys. Seeing it in the flesh I aint sure about it now. Does it supply mounting holes for original location of ESC and receiver box?

Which model emaxx doe you have?

The newer version 3905 chassis has mounting holes for esc and rx box, and also holes to mount velcro straps or battery trays ( sold separately ).

Which model emaxx doe you have?

The newer version 3905 chassis has mounting holes for esc and rx box, and also holes to mount velcro straps or battery trays ( sold separately ).

Yeah, its the 3905.

Thanks a lot guys. I am still unsure. It seems a lot to lay out for 1 chassis when I can get 5 stockers for the same amount. This stocker has lasted me 7 months So theory has it I got nearly 3 years for the same money.