• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

sun and bikes!

creamsodauk

What a rubbish morning this morning was but I thought, b*ll*cks to this, I'm going out on the bike anyway :D Wet weather riding is a must for confidence building. I'm amazed at how well motorcycle tyres grip in wet conditions :) I'm not looking forward to cleaning it though :( Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by Nick280

I think I'd rather be out in the wet than tucked up ill in bed ;) I do love your bike, I think it would look good in my garage next to my SMC :D Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I don't have many but here's on. It's not the best. IMG_20130329_131243_zpsd9eaf9f2.jpg Don't ask what that is near the front tyre but I don't think it's what it looks like lol. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally decided to go for a bit of an upgrade...

4UE0paXh.jpg

5rJJiuXh.jpg

Didn't stay like that for long though. :ack:

Had a bit of a tumble, bike's a bit scratched but nothing major. I fractured my ankle and had to have a plate in it so in a cast for 6 weeks. :crying:

I had a bit of a moment going into a corner because I wasn't used to it. Luckily enough saved that but just ran wide out of the corner and onto the grass, only doing about 20mph at that point.

Bike went on its side in the mud for about 6ft so no major damage,I went over the top of it and must've just rolled badly on my foot. No injuries other than that.

• 3 months later...

Can you see that? It's not coming up on my phone.

Cheers mate,

I love it, it's so much fun to ride, even in the wet, it's great (heated grips help mind). Sounds great, rides great and in my opinion, looks great too. Only done about 800mile on it so far but everyone has put a smile on my face and as you know, that's what KTM's are about.

Heres the photobucket version incase other can't see either.

Posted Image

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice trails bike Ste

I had a ride out with a few others, I had my road wheel's on and two of us out of the group decided to put in one lane today. At the end of the land we found some mud the other guy had dual tyres on so he was find, me of the other hand lost of front end and came off :lol: I laughed whilst picking my bike up, had a great day.

Before we left

ktm5_zps7b2f8658.jpg

A while after I came off

ktm4_zpsd0f1054a.jpg

ktm6_zps3f1b16f1.jpg

Have to bump this thread to get other bike owners to post there bike pics

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Had a good run out this weekend, set off badly with a ride out through Hawes and I broke down :-( Side stand sensor.

A rerun on Saturday saw Hawes, ribble head, Ingleton, Kendal, Shap, Penrith.

Posted Image

Then a run up Hartside over to Alston, Middleton in Teesside, Brough and back to Penrith

Posted Image

Sunday, had a ma-hussive ride out in the Ayr area of bonny Scotland. It was that longa day I didn't have time for photos :-(

Then yesterday, went to Preston for a new jacket and gloves at J&S, then back via Skipton and the Buttertubs Pass

Posted Image

About 600 miles altogether.

Brilliant weekend

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk