• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

UKRCRC what do you think..

Hi Guy's

As some of you mite know, I left feedback for a certain "builder" on the UKRCRC forum..

Now I tryed for nearly a week to sort this out in PM's and keep in betwwen the two of use and got nowhere..

So I went public ,

I post'd a link to the for sale add and posted photos of what I got or should that be didn't get..

I payed nearly

you already know my feeling matey, go through paypal and claim or seek some kind of legal advice.

ukrcrc cannot stand by the seller if he is doing this. it will eventually give the site a bad name.

you already know my feeling matey, go through paypal and claim or seek some kind of legal advice.

ukrcrc cannot stand by the seller if he is doing this. it will eventually give the site a bad name.

You've seen the PM's I'm getting nowhere with the Mods.. He's one of there elite..

I'm waiting untill friday the I'll be back on to that Mod about the none valid tracking number..

The fact that the seller lyed openly about the postage charge(I can prove that)

I cann't say anything wrong about the seller on the other site as it will get deleted before anybody gets to read it...

but I can here.. :thumbsup: .. The Mods on MSUK have allways been very understanding :sweatdrop:

and as long as I don't use his full name , I think I'm OK..

Sean.

Edited by seanmcgrath48

I know who you mean wont mention his full name but i've had a couple of dodgy deals with him however most of the time he was sound don't deal no more due to i think he keeps lying to me. (long story)

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

We all know who were talking about with out nameing names...

This is a small community , every one nows every one , one way or other,,, the word will get out..

Karma is a great thing, what goes around, comes around..

I should think my self lucky...

I bought ( well , I payed for) a crawler on this forum about 2 years ago and never got it , member now banned...

I bitched about it so much, that my wife went out and bought me a new one ,just to shut me up... :hahadance:

it's the only R/C she has ever bought me in over 11 years of us being together..

I know she hates them,but she never gives out to me or moans :sweatdrop:about me buggering off with the R/C's. leaveing her with the kids all day/weekend :whistling:

Sean.

I am sorry to say this but why has this been posted on msuk? its a deal that was done on ukrcrc, and should have stayed on ukrcrc... posting this up here instead of just sorting it out via the person you got the crawler from... failling that opening a paypal case... not going off on one and posting stuff all over the RC forums about said deal...

I hate when people are ripped off... but posting this up here just makes the ukrcrc web forum look bad as a whole....

Edited by kiddead83

Lets get a few things straight here.

Any bickering on the UKRCRC forum will be removed and the offending members warned or removed from the forums regardless of the reason. UKRCRC is a family friendly community and allowing arguments that should be kept to PM's public is not acceptable.

You where warned about being removed from the forum after making incorrect accusations about what actions i had taken on the subject.

You contacted me asking for help in solving the problem which i cannot do, as it states in the UKRCRC Trading section rules:

As with anything in life, it is advisable for you to take precautionary actions as both the buyer or the seller. Myself, or anybody else who has contributed to these pages, will not be held responsible or liable for any unfortunate dealings. By you posting an ad or responding/buying from a seller, you assume all responsibilities for the transactions.

This matter is between the two people involved and putting it in public is in no way going to make the situation better for either parties.

As its states in the UKRCRC Trade section rules above, any deals done through UKRCRC are responsibility of the persons involved and no others. Why you have decided to try and blame UKRCRC for a unfortunate dealing instead of warning others about the individual is beyond me.

Thousands of successful transactions have been by the the forum members at UKRCRC and many will testify to that.

If anyone would like to see the transcript of the messages between myself an Sean, just ask as i have it all saved.

Regards

Curt

UKRCRC Founder

Edited by Curt

Further more.

Any posts you made on the subject have remained on the forum.

The UKRCRC Feedback section is for just that - Feedback, good or bad.

You posted the problems you had with your transaction and everyone can see it. None of it has been removed by the UKRCRC staff. Anyone who reads the feedback thread for that member can read all the transactions and base there decision to trade with that member.

There are never any "sides" taken, regardless of how long someone has been using the forum and will under no circumstances will UKRCRC get involved in any dealings done by members on the forum, wither good bad or ugly.

I'm sorry to hear you have had problems with a transactions, but as people here have suggested, if talks have broken down between you and the seller, file a Paypal claim.

Personally i have dealt with this member before and had no problems that where not resolved in the end.

Edited by Curt

i have a loads of deals with said seller and for the most part all was well, but got stiffed on the last one good and proper.

so no more deals for me.....

Exactly the same here mate. (Heard about your savage story with him too)