• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

traxxas summit re-vamp

simont

popped up WS today to pick some bits and pieces up including a new summit clear shell

set about it tonight

have to say got to give it to traxxas it was pre-cut and all the holes were cut

17032012429.jpg

17032012427-1.jpg

im not to sure about the exo cage yet might go back to black after i take it out for a blast with the new

5100 batteries

hey up Si that looks the dogs danglers with that green shell on , is the full size summit or the 1/16th , Im debating a wraith , but at the moment all this RC is taking my focus away from me finishing the vitara aka (the diggler ) sorry wrong forum i know lol

regards

nenook

Edited by nenook

Ive had a go with one . and seen a couple in action when I had the meet at my works at christmas , I m not desperate so I will keep my eyes open , just lookng at getting s helicopter when I come back from the us at the end of april , always wanted one and I have the land at work to flt it so why not ? Ive seen ne of those sumits with some hopped motor in it my god it flew . but then it crawled as well .

regards

Franc

darkknight has one thats brushless we're gonna pit them against each other to see

which has the best set up..

im still not happy with the run time even with the more powerfull batteries so might have to spend

more pennies on it to get the run time out of it

and yes before sean and DK say i should of listened to ya's :samui:

ha ha lol, we never said a word mate... best thing i done was get rid of the wraith. didnt like it even on its first run, the summit is totally better

Right bois have manage to free up some more funds for the summit

so wana try this brushless and lipos lark

id prefer it if i cud get the stuff from wheelspin as they are close and its cash fundage

http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/

Simon

Link just goes to home page no motor..

Garry has a 13t brushless combo for sale...

Edited by seanmcgrath48