• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

help identifying a buggy

RCjay

thanks m8 but i dont think that is it

IMG646.jpg

it has beast on the tyers and a .18 engine but no other writing on it and has beast speedy racing on the remote.

i have tryed google but no luck

now, this takes me back. its a korean model i think. i had an electric tc car given to me by a friend and i did some research... and here we are today.

http://en.victory-hawk.com/newEbiz1/EbizPortalFG/portal/html/ProductInfoExhibit.html?ProductInfoExhibit_ProductID=c373e916a579ac9d8fef4c6c5aba22c8&ProductInfoExhibit_isRefreshParent=false

the logo is totally not a ripoff of tamiya's i swear :sweatdrop:

now, this takes me back. its a korean model i think. i had an electric tc car given to me by a friend and i did some research... and here we are today.

http://en.victory-ha...eshParent=false

the logo is totally not a ripoff of tamiya's i swear :sweatdrop:

Lmao loving there logo for once a china copy company has thought up a fresh design lol

It has many parts the same as my old smartech speedy tiger buggy. Swear its a truck version of it.

My guess is it shares parts with allot of other models like himoto and hsp there all pretty much the same, so finding parts should be a problem

My guess is it shares parts with allot of other models like himoto and hsp there all pretty much the same, so finding parts should be a problem

i am having trubble finding parts for it