• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Oneil Brothers Racing UK Store Now Open

carmst74

logo.jpg?

As above really. 2 of the lads in ireland have opened up the first OBR UK store.

Quote from Paul

hi there as some of you might notice me and jon have decided to open a oneils engine shop selling there engines ... as can see have a few engines in stock but also alot out of stock reason for this is alot of the oneils engines u can extras on to the

For example the prostock you can add a lightened piston or a stuffed crank etc so you could imagine i could have up to 100 dif combination of engines . so some of the engines will be order as per customers this will take a little longer for you to receive around 2-3 weeks ...

thanks paul smurf and papa jon smurf

Quote from jon

Thanks for the welcome fellas.

I'd also like to say thanks to Paul for including me in this. I'll be here to help him out as best I can, to help out with the shop online, and hopefully able to answer any qu

estions you may have. Oh, and translate for Paul where neccesary lol.gif

Paul has already been helping folks with accessing OBR engines for a good bit, he's now able to take it to the next level with the online shop. As time progresses, our obvious goal is to be able to keep stock of all the popular OBR engines that you're looking for. We hope to make it easy for you to get anything from a modest 5hp Prostock to the 8+hp OBR/TR Reed Cases, all at a competitive price and of course from one of the best engine tuners in the game wink1.gif

We would of course like to say thanks to Terry, Lee, Baja Forum, and obviously the crew at OBR for their help and support.

If you have any questions, please email us on the site http://oneillbrothers.co.uk, or send us a pm here, and we'll promptly respond as best we can. Just look at Paul's time spent online, I don't think he ever leaves lol.gif

Other then that, same old me. Now I need to go buy a new steering servo, burnt out another one today doh.giflol.gif

Thanks again,

Jon

Good luck to both of you and i hope it goes well for you :good:

• 3 years later...