• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

*Swap* fg leopard race for fg monster or blackout v2

Redneck29

im looking to swap my fg leopard race 26cc for either a fg monster truck or a blackout v2.

as the place were i tend to run my cars is very rough and i need more hight and suspension.

my leopard is in good condition and perfect working order outher than it needs the proper beake disc puting in for the tuneing layshat brake.

it has 2 sets of wheels to go with it, the spandard offset marder/leopard race off set wheels and spike tyres. and a set of fg baja wheels.

both sets of tyres have a tone of life left and the squares are all good.

the front has extendard axls and square drives for better steering grip

the car is a 26cc cy, has new 1/4 scale hitec steering servo and a specktrum T/B servo.

the shocks have just had a service and been set up as to a base set upsheet.

it has just had a new rear hub,and all drive shaft parts on that side, and i have 1x spare rear hub to go with it.

it has the fg 2speed fitted, with plastic spurs and steel pinions.

the rear tower is alloy, and i have a second alloy tower to go with it, that has more holes so it can be set up how eaver you want.

the fg tuned pipe has a crack in it at the moment but its going to be welded up soon as i get time to take it to a local welder, this does not affect the car at all, its just more noisy and spits crap ova the inside of the shell.

the shell is fibire glass and sprayed in ford electric orange, but thats easy to respay as its fibireglass.

i have made some alloy splash guards for it, as a tempery thing but thay work well and are not heavey

im looking to swap it for either a fg monster or a blackout v2, either must be in full good working order, with no bodge jobs.

the swap would be car only as i will be keeping my radio gear, and will have to be done in person as i WILL NOT POST

i would also sell it for

Edited by Redneck29

i cant put bigger wheels on her, as the space between the front wheels and shell is limited on a leopard, i have about 15mm gap between tread and shell,

converying to a monster will not be cost effective as a full set up would cost about