• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Pingman

to get some thing bigger than a slash for 200 is going to be hard as most things bigger than that come with big expensive bl motors and escs. even to get a 2nd hand one for that price.........................http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brushless-RC-TRUCK-4WD-Buggy-1-8-Car-New-NOKIER-2-4G-/300653107509?pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item4600525935 not the best car but it will work. My mate got one as his first car broken all the body posts and the bumpers but most of those things broke on a trip down some concrete steps at full speed. :wacko:

to get some thing bigger than a slash for 200 is going to be hard as most things bigger than that come with big expensive bl motors and escs. even to get a 2nd hand one for that price.........................http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4600525935 not the best car but it will work. My mate got one as his first car broken all the body posts and the bumpers but most of those things broke on a trip down some concrete steps at full speed. :wacko:

I think that's more the type of thing he's after, basically a monster truck as opposed to a short course.

Is that one any good?

I would say its a waste of money and will soon break, may be worth it if you put your own 150a brushless system in it and run it on lipos but does not help you very much.

"Novatech 70 Amp Brushless Electronic Speed Control"

"Mid Mounted 7.2v SC2000mAh NiMH"

"Novatech 1/8 Scale Brushless Pro Version Monster Truck"

:no_prv:

No not really, but it would be ok as a first car and as long as you run lipos as nimh's get very hot its got a 540 L bl motor thats 420W. the body post snap if you have them very high like on the picture.