• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Maverick

scottb123

Hi I took the electrics out of my maverick strada then went to put them back in and I thought I put then in the right way but the led just keeps flashing I pressed the bind button and got nothing just wondering if anyone could help because it's really pee me off

i don't have the model and I'm not sure who does but like jumper says downloading the manual might be a good place to start it might be something as simple as your binding it wrong ?

davve

press and hold the bind button on the Tx and turn it on...wait till the Tx led flashes in bind mode.

then turn on the Rx and press and hold the bind button on the Rx until the led goes solid..

Yeah thank so much guys really appreciate it also if I took out the front pins that goes thru the hub to make it 2wd would it hurt it

It'll overwork the rear diff and cause it to fail. Its designed as a 4WD car, not 2WD.