• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ansmann haters

fatboyneil

would have been better to see it happen but i have loved both the ansmann cars i had, mad monkey and virus 2.0 brushless and loved it!!

was looking at the terrier?? truggy brushless the other day thinking mmmmmm........ maybe have one soon for the summer....

Any car can be raced. Wheter or not it is competitive is another matter. But for a new racer, anything will do

true but a terrier or virus aint going to be competitive at a good level great to start out with but now they have the x8 and hopefully the x8t should follow so now the tides will turn

Lets not forget that all of us, with many makes of car, have had major smashes and came out unscathed, and had some silly small collisions and snapped something major.

As such, the vid proves nothing. :thumbsup:

sorry but it does a little that ansmann are just as good as the rest people just need to know this instead of putting them down all the time

im no ansmann buggy hater , i just dont want to buy one as i love hypers more , we had a guy called lewis come to our bash at the weekend and he hit a tyre and bent the lower pin , but as i done the nut and bolt mod to my hyper , i quickly stripped his down and done the same to his , i only thing i didnt like was that all the screw where phillips head ,

i must say it did run well and the smile on lewis face said it all and he loved it , good buggys all round

• Like 1