• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Looking for a good cheap Drifter Must be RTR.. All Sorted

ooO CuRbY Ooo

After attending a bash session with the xnitro RC lads,, and seeing their drifters.. gotten me into the drifting BUG..

So I am after a good cheap little drifter.. good condition... must be RTR...

Let me know what you all have and wanna part with ..

Pics and price please guys..

Not in a hurry.. still searching the market for a strong reliable and easy to get parts for ,,

All Sorted Please Close...

Edited by ooO CuRbY Ooo

Fair play everything has its price, only reason I'm tryin to sell is I've never used it since built, not desperate for cash at all just want someone to enjoy it but equally it can continue to reside on my wardrobe if someone wants it for next to Nowt..

Cheers Cutty

LOL, love it, handbag wars are good and do less damage than my wars on the ice during my other passion...LOL

Great bit of banter fellas, no offence taken on anything written by anyone at all..

Fair play on gettin a new drifter Jon, the lads have a drift session at meadowhall so think I'll just join them and actually use it anyway, good luck gettin summat..

LOL, love it, handbag wars are good and do less damage than my wars on the ice during my other passion...LOL

Great bit of banter fellas, no offence taken on anything written by anyone at all..

Fair play on gettin a new drifter Jon, the lads have a drift session at meadowhall so think I'll just join them and actually use it anyway, good luck gettin summat..

No offence taken or none given, just harmless banter! Put it to good use mate! :good: