• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

any1 from birmingham

raff113

Yes mate.closed down last year but the grass is still being cut.no problems off anyone there and can get some great air off the bunkers

We will also be there Sunday from 2 onwards

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone fancy a bash on Sunday? Me and couple others going over East Park in Bilston @ 1330 weather permitting. There's a fine gravelled track with banked side for some stock car style racing /drifting plus plenty of grass fields

Edited by coolas4k

Anyone fancy a bash on Sunday? Me and couple others going over East Park in Bilston @ 1330 weather permitting. There's a fine gravelled track with banked side for some stock car style racing /drifting plus plenty of grass fields

Yeah sounds great do you know the post code?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah sounds great do you know the post code?

Yeah, WV1 2BT :)

:D

Edited by coolas4k

The main gate is located on Hickman Avenue, drive straight down the centre Road inside the park and park anywhere down the bottom if possible. Then make your way in the same direction across the field to the other end and you will come across the race track :)

Ok looks wonderful my plug just went on my losi truck but am thinking to bring my 1/10 scale car hopefully it should be able to drive on there if the surface is flat enough

Ok looks wonderful my plug just went on my losi truck but am thinking to bring my 1/10 scale car hopefully it should be able to drive on there if the surface is flat enough

Yeah the surface is totally flat because the gravel is very fine stuff. It's suitable for all scales to be fair mate. It's brilliant for drifting sideways round the banked corners :thumbsup::lol:

Yeah the surface is totally flat because the gravel is very fine stuff. It's suitable for all scales to be fair mate. It's brilliant for drifting sideways round the banked corners :thumbsup::lol:

Sounds like this gonna be my favourite spot from as of now [emoji38][emoji3]

I might pop over.

Yeah come, more the merrier! It's quite a wide track too so will hold loads of cars at one time

Well the track is big enough and the ground is hard so I'd say its fine but I don't know from experience as I've only ever run my Losi 8b and 8T on there plus my Dad has run his ERevo on there. Seems you have quite a selection of cars on your signature so why not bring a large scale and a smaller one too and see which you prefer on there. When I've finished building my Baja 5B i'll be testing it out on there though ;) I'll be bringing my 2 Losi's tomorrow

Edited by coolas4k

I'm more concerned with someone complaining about the noise or something like that. I'm limited to what I can bring due to the size of the boot of my car. I may just bring the savage and a buggy or two.

hmmm, I can't really comment on noise complaints as all the cars I've used on there so far are electric to be honest mate but I think another guy is bringing a nitro tomorrow so I'm sure we'll find out whether it's going to be a problem or not (fingers crossed NOT). There's no signs on the park prohibiting the use of rc's or anything referring to noise pollution so I'm guessing it's fair game at the moment. Suppose if you bring your savage etc for tomorrow first then we can judge whether it would be ok to bring large scales next time...?

Edited by coolas4k

Sounds like this gonna be my favourite spot from as of now [emoji38][emoji3]

We're meeting again this Saturday at East Park, Bilston again @ 10.30am. You up for it?

Anyone else up for it too?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've created a group on Facebook for organising bash meets in the West Midlands area. If anyone is interested in joining, search 'RC West Midlands Bashing Group' and click 'Join'

Edited by coolas4k

• 7 years later...
On 16/01/2012 at 06:34, foxy82 said:

Alright there mate.

I see you have a baja and about 10 to 20 of us meet up in aldridge every Sunday if that's any good to you

Where about are use lads at post code there a good few of use all wana meet up need post code lads