• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your drifter

antnee

• 2 weeks later...

My Subaru STI uva2ezeh.jpgabybe7aq.jpgru5a5uva.jpgrasasete.jpgtude9aze.jpgyqy5a7e6.jpg

Video will be on YouTube tomorrow cheers :)

Rc bashing is a dying activity ..... Il bash an rc until the pinion gear becomes my last wheel :)

that flame kit is badass but a little to big would look cooler if it was more scale but nice job mate

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

What rear wheels and tyres do you have?

I just bought some off ebay from a shop called racingpunk. but I've changed them over y'day to, hpi work reps, 5 spoke front 6mm and and the XSA 9mm on the rearslooks pretty fly B)  but I've got some bright green/yellow ones on the way for when its sticker bombed

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just getting into the drift scene and after a few weeks of making do with drift tyres on my son's touring car I thought I'd buy something a little better. The shell and wheels will be going soon to be replaced with something a bit less drifty looking!

f49c55ca-d123-48d3-96e6-97a05529a225.jpg

• Like 1

Shes coming out of retirement soon only to be replaced shortly after with another Mark X most likely.

1888716_1463742943841700_990406985_n.jpg

Edited by teshi