• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your drifter

antnee

so how much did it all cost in total? and was it hard to do? i made a thing on my rush shell with 6 LED's and it was pretty poo tbh

50x led's cost £9.60 inc p&p from goodwillsales on ebay. Resistors came free, there was no extra charge for resistors for a supply voltage of 7.2v. The wire I already had, but that costs about £2 for 10m. Then you've got the tamiya battery connector at £2.

You have to use decent led's. I wired 2 sets of 4 led's in parallel, one set for the front and one for the rear. The picture below might help you understand it better.

22417293572.jpg

Works out at £4 per set.

trackstar are you on rc dori ? i like all your shells but the 350z should of have the yoko z tune buckets

No I'm not, I go on DRC. The light buckets only turned up on friday, they're being fitted at the minute, hence saying its not quite finished yet :D I'll post a finished pic when they're done.

Really easy. They supply sticky foam and some reinforced tape, just stick them on. I've learnt to put more tape on though, to make sure splashes of dirty water don't get in and ruin the appearance.

cool, you can get em for my shell (nissan silvia) so i might get some

cheers :good:

heres my drifter

need to change the rims and get some PVC on them with some nice crom wheels, was goin to put some neons on there but dont really know yet might also get a nice CF spoiler as well,

well her she is shessssssssssss a right monster :good:

nearly there.........

freerider.jpg

what do ya reckon guys rofl

heres my drifter

need to change the rims and get some PVC on them with some nice crom wheels, was goin to put some neons on there but dont really know yet might also get a nice CF spoiler as well,

well her she is shessssssssssss a right monster :good:

nearly there.........

freerider.jpg

what do ya reckon guys rofl

:spam: lol

You need some e-nos on that! :P

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...