• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North west bashers. 3 sisters.

Toxic Basher

Quality :) ha ha good job I've got the reflexes of a ninja. Nearly had a nitro full speed to the shin.

never realised that you had link to the vids on your sig,, just watched that last one,,, that bike with thriller kicking in(quailty timing :thumbsup:) made me and the lad laugh,,its so funny watching it bounce everywhere

• Like 1

Need help with a battery issue. I'm using 1600 mah 5 cell batteries to power the hypers servos but they keep losing there charge. Example if I fully charge them today they will be virtually flat in to days without turning on the rx is this normal or are they goosed I'm thinking they are shot but thought I'd check with you guys. They lasted about 1 and a half hours on sunday and were dead

Of course wez stupid me never thought Matty just phoned and told me how to sort it so I will give that a go and see how it goes other than that I will buy another set and see if they do the same I suppose it won't hurt to have a spare set anyway,thanks wez

Just looking at this brushless could someone tell me if its any good as i dont understand the spec on electric.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-1-10-SCALE-BRUSHLESS-ELECTRIC-CAR-2-4-GIG-RTR-RC-4WD-BUGGY-/290666586342?pt=AU_Toys_Hobbies_Radio_Controlled_Vehicles&hash=item43ad1420e6

Cheers

Just looking at this brushless could someone tell me if its any good as i dont understand the spec on electric.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item43ad1420e6

Cheers

its a cheap nasty piece of ****,,, the combo in it might be ok but the car seems to be an hsp/acme condor clone,,, and if its a clone of them your just doomed,, as you will do a turn and the arms/hubs, u name it will just break,,,,,stay very away,,, if it was me i would be looking at the for sale forums,or post a wanted add m8,,,, whats your budget? ami guessing 200 pound with what u would of spent on that? what kind of car do u want,,, buggy truggy mt? scale? Edited by bombaymary

cheers i like the look of that and the price is right to

Thanks

if ya want fella i think dangerdave might be selling his vorza ya no message me if ya want it and al have a word

No need to do that mat just ask next time you see him I'm only looking for now he may want to much for it at the moment more than I can afford at the moment anyway

Edited by attention8shell

we going this weekend lads? if so let us know,,, as every car i have is in bits,,, went a bit mad with the old screwdriver monday night and my brain started thinking if i do this,if i do that etc, and before i knew it there was just a pile of parts everywhere :whistling: (but found out that the rb wing mounts fit the losi,, more sturdy an all(but thats about all i found out)after about 3hrs :hahadance:

:thumbsup: will get 1 up and running if so :thumbsup: