• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North west bashers. 3 sisters.

Toxic Basher

Ok folks there's a few of us going to 3 sisters in Wigan this Sunday from noon onwards.

Anyone who fancies coming along please do, the more the merrier,

I'll add the postcode and wee map later as I'm in work right now.

If anyone needs a lift just ask I've got plenty of space in my truck :-)

Nosense.

Dont think i can get there my 206 needs sorting out and dont have any tax or insurance on my c3 yet :sly:

Any room for me in your truck :whistling: :whistling:

Edited by hebby
  • Like 1

Could do mate as long as it's not too far out the way, or I'll ask bombaymary (wes) if he can as he lives closer to ya I think.

So far there's me , outlaw graphics, Bombay Mary and his bro and maybe another member but I ain't asked him yet lol.

ok folks in case anyone doesn't know or is not familiar with the area, its three sisters road in wigan, just off lockett road,

we park by my badly drawn red line and walk through to the open area :thumbsup:

gallery_18745_1743_72936.jpg

anyone who wants to come along please do, were a friendly bunch :yes:

• Like 1

hebby where abouts are you im in skem if that helps im keen on goin on sunday if thats ok with everyone

Im in manchester mate bit of a way out :(

i will be coming,, ,but sorry hebby i can not pick u up,im in the same boat as you m8,, no mot on my car till thursday :shockingscary:

will any one be running 27mhz tx/rx,,, just that my bro in law will be, so i do with sorting him some more xtals out in case of cross channels

Edited by bombaymary
  • Like 1

Yeah noprobs lads will be there after end of month anyway just need to sort tax and insurance deposit out before i can get my c3 on the road not a chance am i paying

• Like 1

Reckon I can nip down for a bit with the Mini-Trophy. Might have to bring my lad though, who does tend to try to chase the cars......

• Like 1

Yeah mate still got it but not run it since that day cos got load of old moans round here and cant run it so thinking of converting it to brushless :xd:

Next time im over ill have all new rc to bring with me :yes:

The blackout needs a transplant at the minute so tiz out of action till summer

Edited by hebby