• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North west bashers. 3 sisters.

Toxic Basher

Looks like another crappy wet weekend if I win the lotto im gonna get a big gazebo and put over the three sisters. Hope it changes and the forecast gets better

If I win I'll buy an old cotton mill and open it up for rc :-) diff scale for different floors with outdoor tracks indoors :-)

If I win I'll buy an old cotton mill and open it up for rc :-) diff scale for different floors with outdoor tracks indoors :-)

we can only dream :thumbsup:

hoping to come down and bash with you guys soon :thumbsup:

hope to see you soon m8 :thumbsup:

Have you ever cut one les ??? There quite tricky I'd just pay a few quid extra and let the expert cut it :)

Oh does he cut em aswell :D I didn't know the shell I got sent is from the new 2012 version so I've got to make it fit I've looked though and it does seem I just need to change the filters position. Do you know know if all these chassis are the same with the same holes pre drilled? Just in case I have to replace other parts. The fuel tank is also bigger in the new version so that may get in the way :( Edited by attention8shell

Oh does he cut em aswell :D I didn't know the shell I got sent is from the new 2012 version so I've got to make it fit I've looked though and it does seem I just need to change the filters position. Do you know know if all these chassis are the same with the same holes pre drilled? Just in case I have to replace other parts. The fuel tank is also bigger in the new version so that may get in the way :(

Just found out fuel tank makes no difference I just have to relocate the air filter. The new version looks ace :)

Dont know its hard to see it when its under water :rain:

Lol so I guess the damage is done then mate let's hope for a miracle :D hey you only live down the road so get over there with an hair dryer and dry it out for us :) Edited by attention8shell

Not for me :-( still hammered from an all night rave so won't be driving anywhere today just got rid of points so not about to get anymore

Hey guys!

Don't like to close these big threads... BUT you have your own shiney section to fill up now. :D

If you want anything pinning or moving about drop me a PM. :good:

Cheers,

Nick.

• Like 2