• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North west bashers. 3 sisters.

Toxic Basher

The blackout needs a transplant at the minute----------------------what a silencer :thumbsup:

Haha mate i got one thats louder this time round :whistling:

I've got some better footage of ya blackout when your jumping over ya lad lol, I was looking before but literally got nearly 150 vids and none of them are named :-/

I'll keep mooching and add our vids up here as I edit them :-)

Nice one mate ill keep a look out :xd:

• Like 1

missed this bud, can't wait for sunday, ve8 is back up and running :thumbsup:

I'm bringing my Vorza and I'll throw me hara in as a back up, was gonna bring a savvy but can't be arsed getting them dirty lol the Vorza is already dirty ;-)

You still need bearings for the ve8 ??

Will def try if the Mrs Plans are cancelled to see my family lol (i am going to be ill from friday on so i have been told i have to see my family ).

BTW does anyone have a hyper mini for spare parts.. AND some 2.2 wheels with Truck tyres (apparently will help me not damage much)

i have a feeling its going to be a expensive learning curve for me!

i had a drive down there today looks like a great laff to be had lookin forward to meetin up with u all

it is a good laugh m8 just stay away from that nosense guy and outlaw graphics,,, there trigger happy with the throtle unlike me :tease:

looks like it will be me on my own coming tomorrow all the bro in law has got to work,, oh well more fuel for me :thumbsup:

• Like 1