• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Finnished the 3.0 at long last, and moved on to the starter box for a service which led to a makeover once id got it appart and cracked out the caustic soda......... then the polish. Yes, I polished my starter box. Is there any meds for this?

Dunno about meds but that sounds like a proper euphemism!

• Like 1

Dunno about meds but that sounds like a proper euphemism!

LOL, probably not quite as good as ''last week I got busy and pollished my pipe, starting with a standard grade paste and finnished off with a fine grade lube for a spectacular finnish'

But i did....

losixxcrkinwald006_zps9bf94ea0.jpg

Came from ebay,

Edited by A Return
  • Like 2

Here we are, front body posts added back on. Trying to locate their marks once the shell has been painted was a little tricky but did well :)

9332042666_f4e55bb28d_c.jpg

Now all I need to do is trim them down a little to make it more presentable. :)

Trim them down and a touch of red nail varnish, you'll barely even notice they're there.

• Like 1

Here we are, front body posts added back on. Trying to locate their marks once the shell has been painted was a little tricky but did well :)

9332042666_f4e55bb28d_c.jpg

Now all I need to do is trim them down a little to make it more presentable. :)

Is photography meant to be spelt wrong? is it a young hip thing i'm missing?

Continued breaking in my Go .25 in the hyper ST.  Drove it around some more and heat cycled it a good few times with the piston at BDC.

Seems like a nice responsive and torquey engine. 

Oh and this has been my first use of Optifuel Race, seems to be a nice clean burning fuel giving lots of power

Edited by Rory

Mixed some fresh 32:1 fuel for the FG MT and had a little blast after emptying the old fuel - get the plug cleaned up a bit.

Ran perfectly!

Only ran it for less than 10 minutes - enough to give the engine a good clean out.

Checked the manifold bolts - tight this time.

Al.

Is photography meant to be spelt wrong? is it a young hip thing i'm missing?

Meant to be spelt wrong but not really aiming to create a brand in terms of my services, just to try and solidify my photos a lot more. :) I find that it stands out a lot more than the whole "Teshi's Photography" and Clarity-Rebirth:The revision was far too long >_<