• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Stating after service

Nitro-basher-chick

I took my leopard out side earlyer and dam was it a ass to staft, new rings and gasket must have uped the compression, as my engine has no choke it took a while to get it to fire, in the end hubby had to lose off the spark plug a tiney bit to get it to fire up,

Moan time

I also got a gun type trans for it as im not a fan of stick, batterys all new,... But the car dont like it, the servos are twitching and play up when i turn,hit the gas...and i was told it would be ok, ill just keep it as a spare for outher cars, and get a top end trans and reciver.

• Like 1

I took my leopard out side earlyer and dam was it a ass to staft, new rings and gasket must have uped the compression, as my engine has no choke it took a while to get it to fire, in the end hubby had to lose off the spark plug a tiney bit to get it to fire up,

Moan time

I also got a gun type trans for it as im not a fan of stick, batterys all new,... But the car dont like it, the servos are twitching and play up when i turn,hit the gas...and i was told it would be ok, ill just keep it as a spare for outher cars, and get a top end trans and reciver.

The joy of radio gear :rc_car: Get a 2.4GHz if you havent already :thumbsup:

she has got 2.4 but this TA trans the car just dont like, it bound easy, but its defo not safe to use as the servos twitch like hell even after i ajusted her end points etc, and the steering trim causes it to buzz every time i so much as look at it. So shes stuck with stick untill xmass when i get her a good set.

as she says above no. Choke and new rings etc caused a lot of swareing :P