• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

hyper 7 hobao

derek(s)

just wana discuss dis wondeful rc i had da pleaure of ownin a two years ago,it must av ben the most robust rc i ever owned,even my revo dnt come cose to it... i wud buy one again ina second!!!whats ur opinions on them here

Edited by derek(s)

I have a Hyper 7 Pro and a H7PBS in bits as a donor car.. I have the tendency for smasjing into Curbs, Hence the Nickname LOL

I have smashed mine into so many Curbs.. hit tree's, clipped Walls.. and its still going strong.... not Broke a thing YET.. Damm good for me ..

even the missus agree's its the best Car i have owned so far...

Even folks on here who know me well, well tell you what reputation I have for recking cars LOL..

So i would highly Say yeah Get another Hyper ..

I wish I got one years ago ..

i brought one off a memeber off here as a roller and today i finally got it all together , all it needs now is a good tune as i will do that tomorrow and start some up grades , : upgrade the servos

: cnc knuckles

: T bone bumpers

: new shell

then im happy , just cant wait to bash it tomorrow , my boy has the black edition model that i brought him last year and only broke one stock steering knuckle and last week i broke the bottom arm pin , which i have now replaced with a M4 nut and bolt as the e clips can be a pain in the ass ,

The boys black edition is so well built as his had some mental air and metal crashes and always drove away

Thats why i wanted one , due to the beating you can give the buggy and when some thing breaks its cheap to repair