• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Mw3

forbs

yeah been playing on-line its really good, they said they can ban people for playing early but they can't as various copies get sent world wide to lots of people for various reasons who all play on-line weeks in advance the only thing you wont get early is the launch update and they will reset the leader board so I wont be at the top for very long haha

Well, I just got back from work, Had some fridge work to do in Tesco Extra Beckton (East London), I know some will take offence to this, But I find it a bit sad when I walk out and see about 100 odd people inside, And just as many queuing outside the store in the drizzle at midnight just to buy a 'Game', I just don't get it.

But each to there own.

It is a bit this is the first time I have bought a game before release date every other time I have gone to tesco late launch day and there were plenty left

Got MW3 for my Birthday!!!

Wasn't expecting it as i had BF3 also for my Birthday to keep me busy!!!

Looks like many happy hours of BF/MW ahead to keep me out of trouble..

Look forward to comparing the two.

cod - small maps - fast gameplay - killstreaks

BF - Large maps - large teams - slow paced - vehicles

CoD is a game where teamwork is barely involved

never compare the 2 at all, completely different.

I'm comparing the fact they they are both fps and story is dull in battlefield, I think the multiplayer is pretty decent but can't get into it maybe if I had never played cod this would be better to me

I'm comparing the fact they they are both fps and story is dull in battlefield, I think the multiplayer is pretty decent but can't get into it maybe if I had never played cod this would be better to me

The single player of battlefield 3 is only their to keep you console peasants happy. Its a mutiplayer game. Always has been always will. its the first battlefield , refrase that the first real battlefield game (bad companey was EA's way to get the battlefield name known to the console peasants) To ever have a singleplayer game. All you had in the other ones was just the same multiplayer gameplay but with the option of adding Bots to the game.

And this should have been done for BF3 too

True but with todays internet connection whats the point may as well frag humans rather than bots. More satisfying. I could understand it with Battlefield 1942 when most people where still on 56k with only a few households having 512k internet speed.