• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Stick or Gun Transmitter, what do you use and why?

kingscott

I'm 31 doe's that make me the "older generation" ??? ;)

"when I were lad, we had to chase t cars round t track on bit t wire lad ah tell thee, Non of this fancy gigga megga radio equipment youths use t day"

im same age... I remember those on the wire too, LOL

The 80's were great

Edited by wiggy2k7

I used stick back in the 80/90's, trigger & wheel were just coming out.

Since getting back into RC I use a trigger & wheel TX & I woldn't go back to stick. Just feels better controle.

Sticks for me, tried both but find better control with sticks - probably cos I'm more used to them.

I seem to have an ongoing wrist strain so twisting whole hand round to steer isn't the best :whistling:

I do find more steering control with sticks though so proves it's just each to their own.

apologies for the shoddy picture, but here's a proper transmitter :Dhttp://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/502/img2011110800120.jpg/ 6 feet of fun right there

Been digging around the in the loft and got my old electric cars down, 15 years old and they still run first charge of the batteries, quite surprised i have to admit :D