• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Chasman

hi, i have about £500 to spend on a crawler and i cant decide what crawler i want. i like the look of the scale crawlers. iv have a hpi crawler king before and didnt like that at all. so looking at axial crawlers at the minute.

Do i buy a AX10, SCX10 or a Wraith???

I do like modifying my RC's so not too worried if i have to do stuff to make it as good as one of the others (make a scx10 as good as a comp crawler) looks are more important really as a start. i cant leave nothing alone so anything i buy will be quite highly modified anyway.

Is the wraith worth the extra money? also looking it has a 27t motor? that seems a bit high?

thanks for any advice you may have

If you had to come too me last week you could have had my whole top spec comp crawler for that. :xd: I split it up now and most of it has sold.

Depends what you want if you want to comp you need either a enroute berg or an axial xr10 If not go for either a ax10 or scx10.

get yourself signed up on rccrawling.co.uk for some sound advice.

• Like 1

If you had to come too me last week you could have had my whole top spec comp crawler for that. :xd: I split it up now and most of it has sold.

Depends what you want if you want to comp you need either a enroute berg or an axial xr10 If not go for either a ax10 or scx10.

get yourself signed up on rccrawling.co.uk for some sound advice.

cool thanks. nah i wont be doing comps with it, it will just be used at a few local places, woods etc

i also have my old comp crawler AX10 for sale. its got quite a few upgrades and would easilly out crawl a stock one. PM if your intrested.

Otherwise i would say SCX10 fitted with a set of 2.2 wheels and vanquish dig. should be able to spec one of them up well inside your budget, maybe even a crawler and a scaler if you looked for two second hand vehicles.