• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Trophy 4.6 Truggy upgraded with tools and extras!

khughes18

Hi guys,

Much like my nephew, lphenhale15, I am also selling my much loved and modified HPI Trophy Truggy 4.6. This car has been my pride and joy since purchased in Feb of this year.

I’ve spent just under £1000 on the car, upgrades, tools, accessories and modifications and it’s all gotta go. It’s only been used FOUR times since purchase and I simply don’t have the time with work to give it any attention anymore. Today was the first time I touched it since June!.

The car and upgrades were all bought together so it comes with a bucket load of unused stock spares which will become apparent as you read the below list of upgrades,

The sale will include absolutely everything I have as I’m giving up for good.

This will be a bargain for anyone looking for a TT as its like new and there aren’t many more upgrades you can get as this has almost everything.

The engine has had model technics after run oil after every use and the stock diffs were cleaned out and filled with fastrax performance silicone diff oil(7000 front 5000 centre 2000 rear)

The sale comes with the RTR TT, bought feb this year, as well as the following:

Any questions please feel free to ask

List of Upgrades and Hop-ups:

* Edit Shock Towers (F&R).

* M-Troniks failsafe

* DE Racing Mudguards.

* DE Racing Fuel Tank Puller.

* Hong Nor super long life Alu 3 piece Clutch.

* Carbon upper chassis.

* Carbon center diff holder.

*Proline high downforce rear wing.

* Carbon Rear chassis brace.

* Schumacher Sintered Fuel Filter (Purple).

* Power HD High Torque Metal gear throttle/Brake servo

* Power HD High Torque Metal gear Steering servo

* HB lightning flywheel

* Edit 1/8 Airfilter with waterproof protector.

* 1600mah Hump pack.

* Oiled Diff's with Fastrax Diff oil. (not greased as stock)

* Hong Nor PI-810 Tuned Racing Pipe.

Other bits included with sale

*Anodised purple maintenance stand

*Stainless steel spare screw set(custom for trophy truggy

*Fastrax diff oils 7k, 5k & 2k

*Model Technics after run oil

*TX/RX hump pack fast charger

*2x glow starters(one is expensive core rc starter with volt gauge and charger)

*Core RC mini driver set.

*HPI tuning temp gun

*2x cross wrench/plug wrenches

*Piston locking tool

*Spare body clips

*Hong Nor clutch springs(assorted strength)

*Box assorted spares/ factory bits left after upgrades fitted including brand new unused HPI clutch and HPI TT exhaust.

*Last and not least- Like new HPI carry bag(big enough for a savage and all your bits for the day!) this was £100 and is only as old as the truggy!

This is an absoltue bargain at £450 the lot with only £15 postage(will have to be sent as multiple packages) given that its all worth £1000 bought Feb this year.

Would also consider meeting someone halfway of distance instead of posting as it would be much easier.

You wont need to buy anything apart from batteries for the TX and fuel(HPI 25%)

PM for any further info, will be on here for a few days but also will be going on eBay for auction(will end for right price), thanks for looking, here’s some pics:

IMG_0117.jpg

DSC01360.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

DSC01359.jpg

Believe it or not I'm aware of how much it is new as I obviously bought it to have it in my possession in the first place didn't I???? If you READ the listing it's not just a trophy for sale, it's almost new and it's highly hopped up. I'm not interested in your personal opinion, this thread is for people who may be interested in the sale. If you've got nothing constructive to say, don't say it!

I didn't spend it all on the car if thats your angle, the auction says ALL the items included in the sale are worth JUST UNDER £1k. Here's a verbatem snippit from the ad to save you reading it again properly "I’ve spent just under £1000 on the car, upgrades, tools, accessories and modifications" please feel free to tally up the RRP for each of the items listed in the sale if that helps, I personally don't have the time.