• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

hpi bullet

mattadon

There pretty good if im honest pretty strong i have put mine through hell with 7ft jumps and everything :yes:

Btw you upload the picture to imageshack and then copy the link and paste it into the link button under were it says size on the bar above were you write your post ^^^^^^^^^^^

Edited by hebby

They do look flymsie but in all fairness they all do lol even my 1/5th Maverick Blackout does but the bullet can take a beating serious yeah you might get a few broken bits and bobs but hey the parts are cheap as chips and if you look around you will find a few easy and very very cheap mods to make them even stronger :thumbsup: One mod i know of is rubber O rings in the diff cups to stop too much movement of the dogbones mine allready had everything done as it was the newer version ( Waterproof one ) but i payed £232 for mine and you got a great deal at £80 :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: