• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

***Hyper Owners Club***

Revorocks

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/131168054488?nav=SEARCH

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Like that one dude

That's like the one I have but somebody said the hobbyking GT2B is smaller so I thought it would fit my lads hand better (he's a small 11yr old) but it looks like that's what I'm going to end up with as I don't want to wait 4+ weeks for delivery.

Rob

Too the hyper on a bash here:

Posted Image

Heard a strange noise from the drivetrain and it seems one the spur gears ain't too happy!

Posted Image

What do you guys reckon? Fix the 2 speed or get a diff in? It happend on acceleration on grass so maybe if it had a diff it would have been ok?

Looks like a stone got in fella, I've never used a 2 speed as I always thought it'd be too complicated. You may be a little disappointed if you remove it tho! :lol:

Little swine! Gonna have a search, see if I can find one. Glad I didn't dismantle it to make a brushless, the look on people's faces makes me smile when they hear this beast!

Add me to the owners club :)

Just waiting for my JP4 to arrive:

IMG_0450_zpsb53be3cd.jpg

Have you got the ST pro shock towers on that bad boi...also where did you get that big ass bumper from i need one asap...i snapped a CNC pro rear shock tower at the weekend :-( P.s im also after alloy chassis braces where can i get them from....Oh what the hell just give me your hyper.....Please :-)

Edited by HyperNoob

Ouch....i want some of them towers but there like bloody hens teeth to get hold of....dont know if i could butcher my shell though...id probably have to buy another shell and chop that one as i love the paint job on mine....as for chassis braces i ant find any hop ups for the hyper on fleabay sick iv looking now :-(

Evening all,

Having a few problems with my hyper BL and guessed people know alot more about them than me as this is my first one.

I keep loosing drive to the rear wheels, i think it is the grub screw as when i tighten it like 1/4 of a turn i get drive again but ive tried loctite and still loose drive.

Am i doing something wrong or is there a trick im not aware of yet

Thanks Stee