• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Short Course

.AJ.

• 2 weeks later...

i would if i could.....

it was delivered today from modelsport and all wrapped up still, cannot open it till xmas and its sat right infront of me :(

missus bought it a day or 2 ago though and it turnt up today

my front bumber mod (screws have nuts on the back to hold them on)

photo11exf.jpg

And she lost a king pin screw and bushing somehow and I only found out after she landed a jump and it scared the life outta me because at first glance it looked like the A-arm has snapped and the suspension broke because the wheel went under the shell at a really bad angle

photo21qu.jpg

now just waiting for the screws and bushings to come :thumbsup: cost me

Edited by camstreet

when i got it out the box i thought its quite big, biggest out of all my other cars bar my crawler. but ive never seen any other SC in the flesh to be honest

good job i wont be racing then! :harhar: :harhar:

just running down small kids at the skate park lol

will any SC wheels fit on there as long as the hex is same size? also im after a undertray to cover the chassis but cant find one, is there any made for the strada?

good job i wont be racing then! :harhar: :harhar: just running down small kids at the skate park lol will any SC wheels fit on there as long as the hex is same size? also im after a undertray to cover the chassis but cant find one, is there any made for the strada?

ace ben how did you do that signature

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...