• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any Ipswich/Suffolk Bashers?

stretch

Well, just had an early morning jump sesh over Landseers and all I will say is, I'm glad my controller batteries ran out before I broke anything else !

Breaking stuff is all part of the hobby mate lol :)

I don't go to landseer anymore, there is just not enough for me and my Baja lol

• Like 1

Breaking stuff is all part of the hobby mate lol :)

I don't go to landseer anymore, there is just not enough for me and my Baja lol

So where do you go now then, must admit I think I would like somewhere a little less "smashing".

I think it's safe to say that my marder aint welcome in Christchurch park in ipswich, warden kindly asked me to move, thought I'd bring it while mrs and kids were playing in park.

I checked at the front gate and there nothing on the notice boards, so I went in started bashing, kept it outta the way off everyone, but he said sorry we don't allow that sort of thing in here, he wasn't rude or anythin but I just didn't think it would be an issue as the park ain't exactly small!

Blimey, bit harsh for a park that big! That's what I do over Hollywells park. Strap the buggy to the back of the push chair, use only when there aren't many people about. In fact that's where I got 6ft of air of a Oaktree root and smashed it in under 5 minuets of drive time.

Any other good places to go? Just bought a bag full of new parts and raring to bash.

If I get chance I may pop down to chantry and see what that's like, driven past it couple of times, looks pretty big, I just want somewhere to do a few jumps and a bit of a loop to drive round.

chantrys ok when the grass is cut, it's nice and big and bumps and dips, there's also the BMX track at the other end. May take a wander down there next weekend if the weathers nice.

Stretch what's the bmx track like at chantry? I wanna try the track at landseer but if there is one at chantry might give that a go?

So where do you go now then, must admit I think I would like somewhere a little less "smashing".

I'm afraid the places I like to go don't tend to be 1/8 scale friendly lol

Im always down at the old cement works at Claydon.....

ICS 4.04 Razr

Yeah, have used him for a few bits so far. Really helpful and friendly, same as Bury st Edmunds shop model junction. Was just wondering if there's a local shop to us Ipswich folk ? Used to be galaxy but assuming nothing has replaced it? (apart from modelzone)

Hey, don't know why I didn't get a notification of your comment last week. I'm still waiting on delivery of new radio gear and servo. There's a meet at Bourne hill track Ipswich on Sunday 26th though.

• Like 1