• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Decided to build a savage flux from scratch! COMPLETED! YEAH!

karlo888

I got a shell that could be described as a bit bashed up...but it's not split or ruined. It's off a nitro, so there is a big hole cut in the back for the nitro motor. Yours for £5 plus postage.

Cheers mate,

pm me total price please :) maybe could build a flap or something to cover the hole???

when I got the mmm from a forum member here I only got the esc and box, nothing else :(

did not know I should have got a few other things too but of course I did not ask , so did not receive :(

I got mine on monday with no books etc and didn't know how to set it up but went to the shop again today and he gave me a usb connector for it.

Set it up no problems. You can i believe set them up without the link but believe it hard.

This is the programmer guide

http://www.castlecreations.com/support/documents/drivers_ed_guide.pdf

should be quick on 4s i was real suprised

Just tried the flux in the garden, dry conditions and its now super quick!!!!???

But when I tried to switch off the mmm, it suddenly went shooting back!!!!

Tried again and it was ok??

Switched it on and then off and it did it again, shooting backwards!!!??

Anyone know why this is happening?

I am using a dx3 2.4 and this did not happen when I used this on my bullet flux???

• 2 weeks later...