• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Revo

reefshark

:angry: is it possibly for this thread to stay on topic for longer than a day i started this thread for people to show off their revos not to slag each other off and slag the revo off so please can we please stay on topic :angry:

Too clean :D

HAndy hint:- Cut the lower part of the rear of the shell, so it's just above the bumper on the back.

Because the lowest part of the shell keeps dragging on the ground and wrecking everything right up to the Eazystart plug on the top. This is when you wheelie on land on it's arrse. :good:

What servo can I use so the Revo only needs one for steering? And how do I do it? Do I just take em out and put a new one in?

Personally I'd recommend you don't bother untill you destroy your steering servos you have.

I've found mine to be very strong and quick reacting and never broke one yet :good:

When you think about it, dual servos make a lot of sense, to be pushing and pulling from both sides, and limiting the stress on both by sharing the load.

And you have to learn to drive at the expert level before you'd notice the effect. When you are 100% with the Revo then take a look at the Racing setups in the "Pit Pass" area of the Traxxas webby, that steve bloke is paid by Traxxas to race and seems to really know his stuff

But of course this is the humble opinion of a Tigger :good:

Personally I'd recommend you don't bother untill you destroy your steering servos you have.

I've found mine to be very strong and quick reacting and never broke one yet :good:

When you think about it, dual servos make a lot of sense, to be pushing and pulling from both sides, and limiting the stress on both by sharing the load.

And you have to learn to drive at the expert level before you'd notice the effect. When you are 100% with the Revo then take a look at the Racing setups in the "Pit Pass" area of the Traxxas webby, that steve bloke is paid by Traxxas to race and seems to really know his stuff

But of course this is the humble opinion of a Tigger :good:

I saw those when i was thinking of getting a revo, very good advice there and it's nice to see Traxxas offering advice to fellow racers such as things to remove, placcy around throttle servo? and few other tips and tricks :)

Traxxas Forum Helps as its So huge you Bound to get an Anwser or its already been on there Before,

Any way Singal Servo,

Dont Know what Part you Need for a Singal Servo but the Servo you want if you can Stretch is the DS015,

It Dont half Make a Change from 2 Servos and Helps Make the battery Last Longer Aswell,

HTH.

it has a different suspension type to most cars here are soem videos to show it abit better http://www.traxxas.com/ftp/revo_mov/revo_video_006.htm

and in action

http://www.traxxas.com/ftp/revo_mov/revo_video_003.htm

the best bit is where it is going down the stairs,they show how the suspension works quite well it think.

Edited by helsinki98