• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

TakeOff Rc Bash Meets! 2nd TORC Club Race 4/12 2pm!

Turner Boy

List updated :good:

Be nice to see you there Fen, someone needs to make some real noise ;)

Looking like it could be a good one guys, been trialing a few "circuits" today for a track, nothing that really flows as such yet, but there are a few nice options for a few ovals, but im gunna see if i can nick a petrol stirmmer from somewhere (borrow that is) and make a figure of 8 which would be kool :D

hey anyone mind if i tagg along this weekend im in york so could travel up there for the day on saturday the sites only 30 miles from my place lol it would be a good chance to putr my new engine through its paces lol i could probably make it up the re every other weeked too

@ cunny- chris, be good to see you and james there matey, look forward to it!

@ lonie- of course matey! The more the merrier! we are usually out each weekend, if not here, somewhere within a few miles!

Ill bob you on the list bud, be nice to see a new face :D

@ cunny- chris, be good to see you and james there matey, look forward to it!

@ lonie- of course matey! The more the merrier! we are usually out each weekend, if not here, somewhere within a few miles!

Ill bob you on the list bud, be nice to see a new face :D

ill try my best to make it up there on saturday morning what sort of time will everyone be getting there? ill probably have to leave at like 9 to avoid the morning traffic leeds is a pain for traffic so i could be there at 10-11 ish how many are out this weekend?

Should be about 8-12 of us out this weekend, will be a good bash, ill bring the kicker ramp out with the others for some airtime :xd:

most people arrive between 10 and 11, and if no one is there, anyone can feel free to ring me on 07731835736, and say, get your arse outta bed and bash! :P

put me down as a deffinate ill be there weather permitting how much fuel do you guys normaly take? 2 litres be enough i normaly only take 1 litre but the bash site i go to is 5 mins from my house lol

i normaly run untill i either run out of fuel or break something (usually the later) but a good few hours probably about the same as you guys

also does it matter what freqency im running?

ill be useing my 27 meg gear as i kinda accidentally dropped my spektrum tx into the river ouse...... its a long story and i never got the tx back (turns out they dont float)