• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Which smartphone (less than

m3lyc

HTC's build quality is something to be "desired" get it?? no... pfft!

Never dropped mine, and it always lives in a case or my empty pocket, and mines just wearing out, the lacker on the metal is coming off, the bessel around the screen is wafer thin and sharp now, and the metal effect has come off the buttons on the side.

thats all on a phone i bought in november.. feels like ive owned it 8 years not 8 months.

I contacted HTC about it as im very fussy about gadgets looking in mint condition and wear free, they told me thats deemed as normal wear and tear...

get the htc mate i have one thay r top phone just as good as a iphone look at the live wallpapers on you tube no phone can do that but the htc

my samsung galaxy europa can have live wallpapers, so can the samsung galaxy s :)

get the HTC, great phone and really good build quality, the san francisco are good but if you compare the 2 the desire would be the one i would go for, its not like the desire screen is terrible, its amazing!!!

I know what you mean. I had a tytn II and that wore quickly aswell. And Tim, I'm an O2 man, never liked Orange.

Tim's right about the San Fran its a great 'phone for the money and is easily unlocked using web tutorials.

htc wildfire (s).....HAS BEEN ALL OVER THE WORLD!! and has worked in every country I have visited . WIFI, 3G, 5MP camera, video.....sat nav, maps , you name it - its got it !!