• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What Rc Car should i buy?

hey mates, im going to buy me an rc car which is both very good in offroad and in high jumps.

i thought about the traxxas slash and the kyosho dmt ve but i really dont know which one i should buy.do you have any other advices or any one cars which are good in both jumps and mud.PLEASE HELP

thanks

do you have a budget remember you need batteries and a charger too :good:

i think about 200 until 400

i also just watched some clips of the hpi savage flux hp.is that one something good?

you see my english isnt very good , but im 15 years old and i come from luxembourg

• 1 month later...

The Axial wraith does look awesome and a pretty good all rounder from reviews but I don't think it would take the sort of abuse a Slash 4x4 would especially in high jumps and skateparks etc. But the Axial wraith would probably be alot better offroad. If I were you I would get both :D

what are you talking about when you say high jumps and off roading? some people bash the hell out of cars jumping them into trees and stuff, others are happy with tryign to keep their car in a running state for a long time yet still take 4/5 foot jumps. i have a numbers of cars from Crawlers and scalers through to short course trucks, truggys, monster trucks and road/rally cars.

i think to help you out more mate we could do with a little more info on what your budget is