• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

THE E-Firestorm Thread

That's more than I'm allowed aweek and I'm 39!

ahah , unlucky !

Not being nasty or anything mate but with money like that it's not really the best hobby to be in this is a very expensive hobby

Like I say not being nasty

True , thats why i went brushless , i can always sell stuff , anyway im probably gonna sell the storm and get a summit :)

1.50 pocket money? Cant you get a job washing up in a pub? I was working from the age of 13 in a pub to pay for my hobbies.

I could try i suppose :) thanks for the idea , at the moment im paying for stuff by selling other bike parts on ebay :(

Today I had a nice parcel from HobbyKing arrive. In it was one 5000mah 3s and a MG959 servo.

Fitting the servo was easy enough. Just had to modify the bulkhead slightly with the dremel so the wires would fit in. Not had chance to test it yet. I've gotta change the connectors on the 3s to a deans first.

1f4b504e-4e5c-b17b.jpg

1f4b504e-4e6b-9697.jpg

Edited by Stalker

Today I had a nice parcel from HobbyKing arrive. In it was one 5000mah 3s and a MG959 servo.

Fitting the servo was easy enough. Just had to modify the bulkhead slightly with the dremel so the wires would fit in. Not had chance to test it yet. I've gotta change the connectors on the 3s to a deans first.

1f4b504e-4e5c-b17b.jpg

1f4b504e-4e6b-9697.jpg

That is awesome buddy! Love that servo!

Jack, I am the same mate,

Just thought I would say hi, just became a supporter and ordered the brushless firestorm flux from MSUk.

Rob

hi n welcome m8 and u will well happy wiv ur purchase the firestorm is a very stong build basher

You will enjoy it mate! Very good cars!

Sorry Mez, but please try and type words properly! I am trying to get my punctuation etc.. right and it's really annoying when loads of people type in text speak! Just a friendly rant/tip :P

+1000 :D
  • Like 1

You will enjoy it mate! Very good cars!

Sorry Mez, but please try and type words properly! I am trying to get my punctuation etc.. right and it's really annoying when loads of people type in text speak! Just a friendly rant/tip :P

sorry mate i forgot,,would you please all accept my sincere apology..Slap my own hand's..Mez

• Like 2

I have just bought a flux vapor speedo and flux vektor 4800 motor to go in my rustler but due to an incident i received two motors from two different stores.

What i would like to know would it be worth swapping the flux warp 5700 motor out of my sons firestorm with the spare flux vektor motor? Would the performance increase be worth it or would it be best to sell the spare motor?

Neil