• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any middlesex/watford bashers?

stretch

Yup, I need to get out with others again! I just need plenty of notice as I work a funny pattern - something needs organising before the nights start drawing in and the ground gets soggy!

Recently relocated Stevenage-way but happy to travel for a good day out! ;)

12 minutes ago, Ocdcbr said:

Footage from the last group meet up at the St. Albans quarry... Well tye last 1 I was at...

Cracking spot that, but haven't been for a while. Need to get back there before the weather turns - once that clay stuff gets wet it'll be on your car for years!

I'm waiting for some spurs for the X-Maxx from the States but I like to make sure the Slash is always ready to bash at least!

Also, i'm not sure i've got the balls to launch the X-Maxx off that hump into the canyon! :lol:

Edited by James1986
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, James1986 said:

Also, i'm not sure i've got the balls to launch the X-Maxx off that hump into the canyon! :lol:

I thought I didn't either..... But that soon changed. It survived too.... Which surprised me!