• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any middlesex/watford bashers?

stretch

You can park on the road right outside the skate park, no yellow lines or parking restrictions biggrin.gif

No restrictions? Not entirely true now is it Craig? Admit that your wife wears the trousers and that you ain't going nowhere! :lol::rofl:

Edited by mrclive

No restrictions? Not entirely true now is it Craig? Admit that your wife wears the trousers and that you ain't going nowhere! :lol::rofl:

:rofl: funny man aint ya lol, where were you on Thursday then ??? Oh yeah that's right stuck at home cutting the grass cos the wife said so hahahahahahahahahahahaha

:rofl: funny man aint ya lol, where were you on Thursday then ??? Oh yeah that's right stuck at home cutting the grass cos the wife said so hahahahahahahahahahahaha

The grass cutting was Saturday and I chose to do it! As for Thursday, complicated, I'll tell ya later. And what happened last night? She didn't let you out again and you know it! You is so under the thumb! ;)

The grass cutting was Saturday and I chose to do it! As for Thursday, complicated, I'll tell ya later. And what happened last night? She didn't let you out again and you know it! You is so under the thumb! ;)

I'm not the one with the bald patch :rofl: sorry that was harsh hahahaha

Bashing this Thursday yeah ?

I'm not the one with the bald patch :rofl: sorry that was harsh hahahaha

Bashing this Thursday yeah ?

You ginger git! What's my un-hirsutness got to do with it? Shouldn't you be working? Or has she not even let you out to do that? No wonder you complain about being skint, she don't even let you out the door to go to work!

Evrybody sing along 'don't wanna be under your thumb, forever!'. :rofl:

:rofl: touch a tender spot did I ???? Hhahahahahaha only messin with ya doosh bag  you bashing Thursday or not?? Few sped runs and some filming at kings collage maybe

Lol I'll let you know when I'm on my way.

Anyone else joining us ?? Stretch ? Vladimir ? Archer ? Brushless-bob ?

Edited by RC4ever

Yeah I'll join in the fun, Kings college I take it ?

I will be the Grey haired one driving the 1:1 Pug 3008, what time ?

Brett

Ps low on fuel so wont be bashing long :confused:

Hoping to be there by about 6pm.

What fuel are you running on? Think I might have a drop of nitrothain in the garage

Hey mate I'm running 16% at the moment but willing to try something different :whistling:

Anyone need picking up on the way or dropping off, just let me know :good:

Cheers

Brett

Cheers RC :good: I keep getting told to use 20% but west London models wont get it in so I have to go to Greeno's to pick some up when the funds allow.

The offer of a lift still stands if anyone needs it !!!

I should be there, unless it's peeing down. Which bit of the fields we gonna use?

Think we should use the bit by the skate park, nice long flat straight so we can get the speed gun out  plus will give me a chance to try the grip on the trencher tires

I'm up for this as looking forward to getting my car tuned properly. So can we park on the road near the skate park entrance?

Archer, Mr Greeno now only stocks Byrons 25% :rolleyes:

I'm up for this as looking forward to getting my car tuned properly. So can we park on the road near the skate park entrance?

Archer, Mr Greeno now only stocks Byrons 25% :rolleyes:

Parking is no problem, shall we start listing what we're going to bring?

I'm bringing all Ive got, my hotbodies gt10. I hope thats an ok car :confused: BTW I only have 2 sets of crystals 27.045 and 26.999.

Dont expect me to do any jumping though :( the last time I tried I broke my shock tower, I could do with a foam pit or a few mattresses !!!