• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

At long last......

Thunderwolf

at elite's (my lhs not that i use them anymore) they think the savage 25 is the best mt ever and that the best hop up's for them are rpm alloy bits.and mt fuel is the best fuel to use lol

i think i just changed my mind, and i've just notied G4 is in kent hint hint

about 5 min's from you :P

lol, lazy person (christ i can talk).

yea, my mum has agreed to take me, so we can sort this hump of metal/plastic, sort it out via pm's.

may get a admin/mod to lock soon, as it is getting too big.

Threads arn't locked because they get too big they are locked when they go off-topic or break a rule.

Thunder, I've already asked you to make a new thread when you talk about something else. Talking about where you live has nothing to do with the original post so discuss it via PM or make a thread in 'The Lounge'. ;)

discuss it via PM or make a thread in 'The Lounge'. ;)

if you had read my last post i had already said i'd sort it out via pm

but anyway, yesterday i orderd more parts for the savvy, all i need now is a better servo for the stearing once my mum gives me the rest of the money she owes me

• 2 weeks later...

Has this been sorted yet, Christ if you was'nt the other side of the country I would have travelled down to sort it for you.

What bits are you waiting for mate, if I have them spare then you can have them just to get this sorted :good:

i said i would sort it for him if he could get it to me. his about 10 mins from me i think he was gonna get his mum to bring him over to me so we could sort it.but then that was last week so maybe his got it sorted?

Christ !! Guess time will tell..

Only started reading the first page cos I was board, turned out to be like an episode of Eastender - Kept wondering what happens next so carried on reading - NOW I'M HOOKED !! :P rofl

no its not working, haven't got the parts yet.

if i get the parts then i'll go over to G4 to get in sorted.

the parts i'm waiting for are a charger, hump pack, fuel line, after run, treadlock, some cable ties. think thats it, not sure i forgot.

i got a e-mail about them and they said they don't have the charger or the fuel line in the colour i asked for. that was last friday, so a different colour fuel line is coming when they get the charger in, should be here by the end of the week, by witch time i will be trying to get my mum go take me to G4's area to get this pile of **** run in

this will be the last time i post in this thread, but the parts are beening posted to day, so should be here tomorrow

Thought that was your last reply! :blink::boredlook::whistling:

;)

Good on ya mate, maybe you could even get going this weekend??