• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

West Yorkshire bashers NEXT MEET SUNDAY 31st JULY

carlcurtis83

Done fella.

Anymore for anymore...any maybes wanting to be confirmed let me know :good:

I'm definately a maybe. Just waiting for a wheel bearing that Modelsport have ordered in but it may or may not arrive in time. GRRR.

I'm definately a maybe. Just waiting for a wheel bearing that Modelsport have ordered in but it may or may not arrive in time. GRRR.

Added, any idea what size the wheel bearing is??

i know that feeling ,been waitin on parts from them since the 1st,

Get them rung and told...were the parts in stock when you ordered?

no ,they were on back order ,jst checked my account and its now saying awaiting dispatch so fingers crossed ,

Well if they don't turn up let us know what they are, I'm sure that someone attending might have a spare.

Oh and any of the maybes want to be definites let me know.

jst an update ,a friend of mine has got the nitro bug so we went to modelsport 2day were he got his self a hpi 3.0 bullet an i picked my parts up at the same time,got hme fitted them went for a lil bash on street an in a laps of concentration iv hit curb at full throttle so now need new lower arm and a front and rear turn buckle , ordered them from ms ,not happy at all

jst an update ,a friend of mine has got the nitro bug so we went to modelsport 2day were he got his self a hpi 3.0 bullet an i picked my parts up at the same time,got hme fitted them went for a lil bash on street an in a laps of concentration iv hit curb at full throttle so now need new lower arm and a front and rear turn buckle , ordered them from ms ,not happy at all

Yeah curbs aren't too good for the cars. Hope you get it fixed in time.

im a deffinate for this now mate :good:

Added you to the definites mate.

Looking forward to seeing that new motor now :D

u an me both mate ,ma mate wi bullet will be comeing with me 4 the bash if all is fixed in time ,hope so coz seems that every time i take mta4 out it brakes,lol been told im throttle happy ,lol, wa told the same when i wa into motocross so no change then,lol

Just a quick update, a few of you have said you are wanting it to start earlier so I have put from 10am onwards.

I will try and be there for 10am, if not I will definitely be there for around 11am.

Anymore want to get confirmed let me know :good:

im gonna aim for ten buddy, 12ish is my dinner time and i start getting light headed haha, ps you forgot to mark the nearest pub on the map! Infact its prob a bit short notice this time but we could each fetch some grub next time, ie disposable bbq, burgers, breadcakes etc and make a good day of things. Ive heard its supposed to be nice weather sat and sun! :good: wondering which car park is going to be best for me as ive only four lipos and may need to do some charging (four more lipos on order).

Edited by eamo1978

im gonna aim for ten buddy, 12ish is my dinner time and i start getting light headed haha, ps you forgot to mark the nearest pub on the map! Infact its prob a bit short notice this time but we could each fetch some grub next time, ie disposable bbq, burgers, breadcakes etc and make a good day of things. Ive heard its supposed to be nice weather sat and sun! :good: wondering which car park is going to be best for me as ive only four lipos and may need to do some charging (four more lipos on order).

Parking will be on the field we're bashing on. You can drive right onto it, park next to the boulders at the edge of the field and you'll be fine.

Lee.

So I dont park in the car park at end of forge lane then? I park in the other field?

There's two ways, you can come down Forge Lane, through the car park and actually park on the field OR you can go down Charles street and straight onto the field and you will be at the other side of the boulders.

If u are interested in the bbq idea for this or next time I can fetch 48 nice burgers up, our lasses mum gets them for a fiver from the butchers....someone else fetch pop, breadcakes etc. Ill come down forge lane then it sounds easier.