• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Southampton Bashers / Weekly Meetups

G-RATs-Savage

Danny, you mentioned you had a thicker tip for your solderpro 70, need to get obne to redo my nano tech's got much thicker wire, did you also get this from Maplin??

cheers mate

Yes mate, they have them on the shelf in Maplins :good:

i would of grabbed that if i didnt just buy a savage flux

:insane: YES G MAN! Cannot wait to see that flying through the air!!! When do you get it?

Still not touched my 8ight, been messing with the Mi4. Hope to get out this weekend, I need a fix!!

weather dont look good for this weekend :( and i still gota pay up 250 for it and 20 for postage, im 100 short :( can any 1 lend me 100 quid for about a week lol well i got my baja up for sale but no good intrest yet... ive had some 1 offer me 300 quid and some 1 else offered me a ftx punisher lol no thanks.... ive also got the outdrives for the savage xs and im picking up the shock part tomorrow (well today lol its 4am), and im gonna sell that 2 :D need 2 get that up for sale that might sell quicker... need 2 pay maties off and where im on crap pay i can only offord 350 ish out of my own cash and relie on money back from baja and mini savage lol but im still short :( gonna go on a mission 2day to borrow 100 quid lol

Edited by G-RATs-Savage