• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Southampton Bashers / Weekly Meetups

G-RATs-Savage

Savage kinda fixed for 2 morrow me bloody dog bone snapped :S god dam that savage got some power lol wot with blowin a tyre up and now snappin the dog bone i think next the truck will just rip it self in 2 lol

cool g rat ill be at yours for 11:15 then :) well say 11:10 so i dont miss ya haha

thanks danny! good.gifgood.gif arghhhh nightmare about your tx and rx :(

ah tats mayne!! dont sound good, i know all that monster power will break things haha you gotta love it tho rofl.gif glad your kinda fixed for tomorrow tho tat man good.gif

BRING ON THE CARNAGE HAHAHAHA

ahhh nice one i wasnt sure if he said he was coming tomoz or not, hopfully his truck is fixed for tomoz as well, i just changed the reciver and put that servo in the mg10 this evening so thats ready for tomoz as well now i can just use the same controller just change the crystal :)

Had a look through my spares box and i don't have any dog bones Tats :confused: Sorry dude. Cant you just make it RWD till you get some, Savage drifting ;)

:lol: @ Tings link.

I have found a Pro21R for sale that's in Pompey! E-mail the guy, see if he would take cash and i will pick it up this morning :) Just waiting for reply.

Bought few things off him before so if he doesn't reply soon i will drive down there and knock his door! Yes i am that desperate to get the XTR running :lol:

nice 1 ting ting will see you then, and that link you sent, thats well intresting, i love sc fi stuff, ive watched all of stargate stuff well good :) and i know some one from ebay lives in farham been to his be for when i was desprite lol allways good to know them sort of people!!!! no rain yet looking more dry today! as long it stays like that then today be all good :)

i just looked and my savage is soooooo clean and im gonna just go make it a mess lol!!!! is the sand messy and is it hard to clean off?? only thing im worryed will it still get past my air filter? never used it on sand be for!

time to make some noise lots of smoke from me and my truck haha!!!

LOL @ ting's link lol they have found me home :D i have been away for so long and now they have found it i must return gd bye earthling friends i shall return wen new and improved savages come out :D peace lol

nice 1, lots of people and cars turned up today i really liked it down there and defo up for that next sunday, i might give next saturday a rest to chill as ive been out every weekend for the last month or so, but gonna save it for sunday :) weather is ment to be nicer next weekend also so will try and get up there a bit earlyer :) so happy that my savage ran really well today no problems at all apart from that screw that comes out of the drive shaft but ive got new cup joints to fit so will do that this week, poor tats he had all the savage problems today lol normaly its my truck that breaks but with the silly money ive spent on it so glad it toke a good bash today with out spending any thing on it :D:good:

was a good day lads!! looking forward to next sunday,

oh i forgot to say im gonna upload the vids now and pics, i will put up links when im done, whos dmknight? are you in dannyp's group? as i remembered one of dannys mates saying he's gonna sign up tonite to the forum, big ups every one for attending! another week now for MOT's hahahah

you guy's should check out www.southcoastrc.co.uk located in ashley heath near ringwood, we get 4 or 5 lads down from southampton way its around 30 mins drive, we run 1/8 1/10 off road full astro track, etc, cheers dave.

Edited by carty

SavageX.jpg

Erevo.jpg

HPIpulse.jpg

HPItrophyHyper7.jpg

LoadsOfRCs.jpg

MG10.jpg

Few pic's from today! Was awsome, thanks to everyone who made it a good day :good:

Bashed the CRT hard today and it took it and came back for more! Love that truggy ^_^

Best part of the day for me was all of us running at once in the pits :D

I will probably go up the Saturday and Sunday next weekend, amazing bashing spot!