• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

*Losi LST & XXL Owners Club*

dtokez

After yet another runaway, I fitted a failsafe to mine today!

Guns, is the built in failsafe not kicking in? Also how far is the car from you when you lost connection?

Edited by Mulds

Kris that's a real nice work/wrench station there fella! :good: Builds coming along nicely too, aarrgghh the pain of seeing another BL LST2 and mine not done yet. :whistling: I know it'll be worth it in the end. ^_^

Edited by JayJ

Kris that's a real nice work/wrench station there fella! :good: Builds coming along nicely too, aarrgghh the pain of seeing another BL LST2 and mine not done yet. :whistling: I know it'll be worth it in the end. ^_^

Hahaha, dont worry, you ill get there in the end :D and it will be sooo worth it.

Yeah thanks, spent a couple of weekends seting that workspace up ready for my BL conversion, ill take some more pics tomorow, Im going to have a shot at fabricating a battery tray. Also going to put an order in at overdrive rc at the end of the month for my birthday, gonna get the muggy shock towers, hard anodized shocks and HD skids, so will be a muggified e lst :)

Not "far" really, no the DX3S failsafe isnt kicking in, So hopefully an external one will!

Did you try re-binding it? I read somewhere that an external failsafe will cause problems like accidentally activating when used with 2.4Ghz that why I did not put one on mine.

Kristian, dude! That is an awesome work station you have there, seriously need something like that set up. Build is coming along mate, keep us up to date :good:

Thanks alot buddy, i thought i needed a dedicated wrenching station so i can just leave all my bits and bobs out and thenmove to my good desak and do my revision for my GCSE's. Thanks alot mate, ive bveen dieying to get goin. ill keep eveyone posted, just waiting on Lipo's and castle BEC. I think today im going to be making anESC mount :lol:

Haha, do think out your toolboard first and plan it well otherwise it will be really unfunctunal, try get it so that your tools that u use most are easy to grab, i put mine in racks to my right hand. oh and one little tip that i found very usefull. Get a hook, screw it under your desk, and hang your rags on it! PERFECT sooooo handy :good:

Hopefully my RC workshop will be done soon, we have a brick shed in the back garden and I've claimed it. It's appriox 8ft x 7ft, I'm stripping paint off the walls atm so I can seal it and then I'll be putting a couple of benches in.

wow Kristian your moving fast :good: left me well behind :D and your work area looks well good mate, i'm still waiting on the dudes mount and hub to turn up :( how long did it take for your to get shipped ? its been 2 weeks for me so far and nothing, hopefully tomorrow

Guys, can I get confirmation who's in in the RC Raven bulk buy please?

I'm in for two full sets, Danny you still up for two?

Dtokez? Kristian? Sonik? Vimto? Mulds? Guns? Scotty? Anybody else?

PM me in your in, at work tonight so near with me I will reply.

Also posted in DannyP's modding thread.

EDIT- Messaged RC Raven through their website, just waiting for a reply.

just been catching up on the thread after moving house , am i to late to get in on this Jay ?

Hahaha thanks for the compliment on my work area :)

I ordered my parts from the dude on a sunday and they arrived on the friday, sooo 5 days, dont know why yours are taking so long? :/

How are you gonna mount your ESC?

5 days :o, man i hope royal mail havent lost it or something , you took the thought out of my head lol i was just thinking about mounting the ESC while looking at your pic's , i suppose i need to get some of that thick plastic, any idea's where i can get some from B&Q maybe ?