• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

*Losi LST & XXL Owners Club*

dtokez

Dtokez im seriously excited dude :insane: Hope i can get it all stripped down and rebuilt with new diff oil and everything thread locked ready for running in on saturday :rc_car:

Was going to get a new engine for the CRT but this popped up in the for sale section and i couldn't resist it :D

Have you cleaned the grease out the diffs and put oil in? If so what did you use bud :good:

no mate i still havent checked them out yet! not sure if im guna put oil in them yet hmmmm

heres a vid of mine in my back garden, then breaking at the end lol. I think i probably weakend it with the earlier bashes lol

LMFAO! Ting i was going to just come out the weekend and get it out the car :lol: Couldn't help myself had to have it!

dtokez do i need a hump or stick receiver pack and will a 3000MaH 7.2v be O.K for the rotostart mate?

you know that man! haven't had it wheelie much yet but im only on the 5 or 6th tank so havent opened it right up yet mate.

reverse is well handy! but im a bit carefull with it, like try not to jam it in and out to when its blazing along lol

you will be shocked at the size when it turns up :)

Edited by dtokez

I've read that the reverse should be ok as long as it's used properly. Like make sure the truck is on full stop before reversing...like the real thing, you won't shove your car in reverse while it's still moving forward would you.

ive had to turn down my reverse it goes just as fast as it does forwards rofl.gif i got my reverse set to max 30% now which is enough unless you want to do high speed reverse jumps rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif bet u cant wait till she is here danny good.gif

Edited by Tingting44