• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

hyper 9 pro uk with rb concept sport 10

hey iv just bought a hyper 9 pro uk, iv bought the rtr with the hyper 21 engine, im looking at changing the engine pretty much straight away, what do you all think of the rb concept sport 10 21 engine? and a hardcoated jammin jp3 with it, would i see much difference?

thanks

Yo dude, RB seem to be a diminishing brand at current (not totally sure why) and personally I think you would be much better with an alpha or go. They provide optimum power (especially coupled with a decent pipe such as the jp3/4 or alpha specific pipe) and are a bit cheaper than the RB. I run the Hyper 9 Pro UK with a picco boost however due to the snow have not run the engine yet so would decline on commenting on it's performance. You could pick up an Alpha Combo for around £140-£150 mark so maybe worth considering ;)

Brad @ BMM

Edited by Bradley@BMM

Hi,

Dont know much about that engine but should be ok, dunno about performance.

I have always used RB engines and always been fantastic, i'm on the cards for a B10 but bloody expensive.

Nino

Yo dude, RB seem to be a diminishing brand at current (not totally sure why) and personally I think you would be much better with an alpha or go. They provide optimum power (especially coupled with a decent pipe such as the jp3/4 or alpha specific pipe) and are a bit cheaper than the RB. I run the Hyper 9 Pro UK with a picco boost however due to the snow have not run the engine yet so would decline on commenting on it's performance. You could pick up an Alpha Combo for around

Hmmm,

I still see it alot in the racing scene though but only top end engines like the B10, people go through fads but the other engines do seem fairly priced thats why you are probably seeing alot more.......

P.s Get me a Hyper 9 kit at cost PLEASE.

Nino