• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Maverick Stealth XB 1/8th buggy

Garry

a1big.jpg

# MV12301 - Maverick Stealth XB 1/8 4WD RTR Nitro Racing Buggy

The Stealth XB is a fully ready to race kit, eager to take on the toughest tracks around the world! A race-legal .21 engine lets you take it straight to the competition, while high-power fibre brake pads on adjustable vented steel disc brakes bring everything to a fast stop. 15mm diameter large bore shocks dampen the roughest of surfaces, and Trekker tyres from Elements grip on every type of dirt or grass. 6-gear silicone-filled diffs and a strong 4WD shaft drivetrain give it the rugged reliability needed for maximum carnage on the track. The fully adjustable suspension lets you dial in the Stealth XB to any track condition or driving style, and the quality radio gear and electronics let you get on with the racing!

In short, this is a value-packed, ready to race, feature-laden beast of a buggy! Designed by Maverick with hardcore racing in mind, this is the ultimate race starter kit!

Stealth_XB_logo_web.jpg

side.jpg

Lots of images and details here: http://www.mirageracing.com/piw.php?partNo=MV12301

RRP

Tis just another Hyper wannabe.. :rolleyes:

Ben

its difficult now not to look like anything else on the market. Most buggies are going to looks the same, Almost all top spec touring cars are the same but with different coloured bits. All 2wd buggies look like the B4, or the rustler or anything else 2wd and buggy like.

Pfftt,the Hyper 7 is the most over rated buggy in the universe in my opinion,too many fanboys,kids and newbies with their willies out for them because the next door neighbour or a mate has one of these,"Yeah its awesome,it'll do 60mph and sommersault on its own" super buggys and have seen nor used nothing else and this is i'd say 70% of the Hyper 7's bought..This Maverick is in a different league to the old guy,yeah its a legend with a good background but statements like,"its a Hyper wannabe" are just totally off the mark,I'll bet my Baja that this will be a better buggy than the Hyper 7 and 8 and more than likely keep with the 8.5 RTR...

Pfftt,the Hyper 7 is the most over rated buggy in the universe in my opinion,too many fanboys,kids and newbies with their willies out for them because the next door neighbour or a mate has one of these,"Yeah its awesome,it'll do 60mph and sommersault on its own" super buggys and have seen nor used nothing else and this is i'd say 70% of the Hyper 7's bought..This Maverick is in a different league to the old guy,yeah its a legend with a good background but statements like,"its a Hyper wannabe" are just totally off the mark,I'll bet my Baja that this will be a better buggy than the Hyper 7 and 8 and more than likely keep with the 8.5 RTR...

:lol:

My friend has one and he has spent more on it on repairs than the actual car itself cost rofl

Just seen one of these buggies in the flesh today. Not too keen on the 'Maverick Branding' but i have to say the car looks really well built. Its got really chunky ally shocks, quite a bit of ally/metal parts, big fuel tank, it looks quite nice out of the box and the engine looks good. Not sure what the engine is yet as its branded as a 'maverick 21'. Looks similar to a force, but also has some features of a K series hpi in my opinion (carb and pullstart). Would probs buy one of these over a kyosho Mp 7.5.