• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ's 5ive T

.AJ.

Very nice mate the fuel tank breather is a great touch from losi. The orange looks cool too. But I'm a big fan of the slednecks body black bonnet type. Looks as rugged as xbike fairing.

• Like 1

I looked at the disks, I love the idea of the boots, but because I run the giant servo there looks like there isnt enough room for them to fit, but I'm planning on doing the twin disk conversion on the front at some point

37 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

I looked at the disks, I love the idea of the boots, but because I run the giant servo there looks like there isnt enough room for them to fit, but I'm planning on doing the twin disk conversion on the front at some point

No need to do a twin conversion or anything nuts the Rcr brakes for the 5ive are perfect no fade and plenty of power and fit perfectly with the modified diff

Stock brakes are quite  frankly fine too...   They wear distort and warp quite quickly, but function wise are perfectly acceptable...  Don't satisfy the bling requirement of an AJ build though.... :D 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

I wonder how much gold plating all the parts would cost :D

Jk....

The funiest part of this post is that as the King of bling, you actually felt the need to let us know your joking! :D 

17 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

So, I guess I'm the only person to get out the metal polish out and shine up all my alloy parts before fit them :lol: 

I use a little ACF50 on alloy, that's it.. ;) 

I've given up on getting the Bartolone exhaust, I just seem to be going round and round in circles with them, they asked for my Paypal details last week so they could send a invoice and then yesterday asked what exhaust I wanted even though a price and shipping had been agreed...... I really can't be arsed with sloppy service at the moment, so I'll be spending my money elsewhere....

4 hours ago, .AJ. said:

I'm never happy when I buy secondhand, i always think why didn't I just buy new in the first place lol

You've just got too much money you........ :D