• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hyper 7 engine identification please

paologray

Hi Guys, Im new to this so I'll try and keep it simple without waffling!

I'm looking for more glow plugs, thinking about a bulk purchase of maybe 20, but Im unsure as to which one I need?

I'm about 2 tanks through the new engine procedure and I've gone thru 2 plugs already so Im out. Which ones should I buy?

I've got a Hyper 7 TQ sport but the engine has got 21 Turbo written on the pull starter plate.

Can someone please clarify which engine I actually have, how many ports, and what plugs I should be buying please?

Thanks

Paul

plugs suffer a lot during the break in process.

I was lucky and never blew my orginal one until a couple of months ago but, are you sure the needles are at base settings? Be sure the engine is not running lean.

As for plugs, you need the standard ones, not turbos. A good all round plug is the os #8 I run these mainly :good:

i use these in mine mate and find them really good and from a good supplier aswell http://cgi.ebay.co.u...d0ef03.....work out at £2.90 each,, a few people i know have started using them and have had no problems :good:

dont worry they dont come loose , they are all individually packaged as if you were to buy them from anywhere

Edited by dazj10